The data provided to Made to Measure S.r.l. through the website accessible at www.dimoremilano.com (hereinafter also the “Website“) during the services provided from time to time by Dimoremilano, as well as on other occasions of contact (hereinafter also the “Services“), shall be processed in compliance with the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data.
Made to Measure S.r.l. (hereinafter also “Dimoremilano” or “Data Controller“) informs the user of the following.
- Data Controller
The data controller is Dimoremilano with registered office in via Solferino n. 11, Milan 20121 (Italy), tel. +39 0236537088
The e-mail address of the Owner is info@dimoremilano.
- Key definitions
“Consent” of the user is the statement of the user’s free, specific, informed and unequivocal will, with which the user expresses his/her consent, by means of a declaration or an unequivocal positive action, in order that the personal data concerning him/her may be processed.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable even indirectly by reference to any other information. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifying person such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
“Marketing” means the performance of activities of a commercial, advertising and promotional nature, such as, for example, the sending of advertising material, direct sales, the performance of market research or commercial communication, or promotional activities carried out as part of premium events and shows promoted by Dimoremilano.
“Profiling” is the processing by computerized and automated systems consisting in the use of Personal Data to evaluate determined personal and/or professional performance, economic situation, personal preferences, interests, payment reliability, behavior, location or movements of the natural person.
“Data Controller” is the natural or legal person who, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data.
“Treatment” are: i) those provided by the user to the Data Controller by filling in forms prepared for such purposes, such as name, e-mail address, residence, telephone number, tax code, as well as any other data that the user will voluntarily provide when requesting information; ii) those collected by the Data Controller while browsing the Site, such as IP address, information acquired through cookies.
- Purpose of the Treatment of Personal Data
The Treatment of Personal Data of older users and the Treatment of Personal Data of the user has the following purposes:
Without express consent for the following purposes:
- to conclude the contract in order to use the services of Dimoremilano;
- to request specific information about Dimoremilano products;
- to comply with obligations provided for by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority (such as anti-money laundering);
- exercise the right of defense in court of Dimoremilano.
Only after specific and separate consent of the User to the use of Personal Data for:
- Marketing purposes (for example, sending newsletters);
- market research;
- profiling of Dimoremilano.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited send to the user’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored, to be retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit of the same user (so-called first-party cookies).
During navigation on a Website, the user may also receive cookies from different sites or web servers (so-called third party cookies) on his terminal; this happens because the website visited may contain elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, it is those cookies that are set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
Cookies may have a duration limited to a single browsing session on the browser (so-called session cookies), in which case they are automatically shut down when the user closes the browser; or they may have a predetermined expiry date and, in this case, will remain stored and active on the user’s hard disk until the expiry date, continuing to collect information during different browsing sessions on the browser (so-called permanent cookies).
Cookies are used for several functions. Some are necessary to allow the user to navigate the Website and take advantage of its functions (so-called technical cookies). Others are used to obtain statistical information, in aggregate or not, on the number of users accessing the Website and on how the Website is used (so-called tracking or analytics cookies). Finally, others are used to track the user’s consumer profile and display advertisements on the Website that may be interesting because they are appropriate to the user’s needs and consumption habits (so-called profiling cookies).
Technical cookies are used on the Website for the sole purpose of making navigation on the Website possible and allowing the user to use its functions. These are always first-party cookies, as they are conveyed directly by Dimoremilano on the Website.
Some technical cookies are essential to provide an optimal browsing experience (so-called browsing cookies). Navigation cookies are normally session cookies and are therefore automatically deactivated once the navigation browser is closed.
Other technical cookies are useful to allow you to memorize some preferences (for example, the language or country of origin) without having to reset them on subsequent visits (so-called functionality cookies). For this reason, functionality cookies are often persistent cookies, as they remain saved on the user’s computer even after the browser has been closed, until their expiry date or until the user decides to delete them.
These cookies, being of a technical nature, do not require the User’s prior consent to be installed and used.
The following technical cookies are actually used on the Website: Google Analytics with anonymized IP; utma; utmb; utmc; utmv; utmz; ga; gat.
Tracking or “analytics” cookies
Cookies analytics are used on the Website to pick up statistical information, aggregated or not, on the number of users accessing the Website and how they visit the Website.
The analytics cookies on this Website are third party cookies, as they are not directly transmitted by Dimoremilano but by third parties.
Of course, the user is free to stop the installation of analytics cookies at any time, without the possibility of visiting the Website and enjoying its contents in any way compromised.
- Data access
Personal Data will be processed by:
a) employees, collaborators, associates and partners of Dimoremilano, in their capacity as internal data processors and/or system administrators;
b) third party companies or other entities (for example, Website providers, cloud providers, hardware and software support technicians, etc.) that outsource activities on behalf of Dimoremilano, in their capacity as Data Processors;
c) third party companies that collaborate in any way with Dimoremilano for the purposes of providing the contractual services, for example, but not limited to: couriers, software companies; Dimoremilano uses suitable security programs on all its information systems to guarantee the confidentiality of information. Our security programmers are updated periodically in line with technological developments. In order to perform some activities that are instrumental to the performance of the Service requested, i.e. in relation to legal obligations and in any case in compliance with Personal Data protection regulations, Dimoremilano may appoint external managers on behalf of Dimoremilano.
- Methods of Data Treatment
The Treatment of Personal Data is carried out by the following operations: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of Personal Data carried out with the support of electronic instruments and/or manually, ensuring the use of appropriate measures for the security of the processed data and guaranteeing their confidentiality.
The User’s Personal Data is also collected electronically when using the Services requested, including through data cross-breeding, as well as through the use of the e-mail service.
The user’s data, stored on electronic/magnetic/informatics supports, are stored and archived on a server located in the EU territory; the Personal Data stored on paper supports will be kept in special registers and/or cards, which will be stored in special containers, kept in special rooms.
The data stored on the server and/or in special rooms are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access and subject to security measures to ensure their integrity and availability.
- Communication of Personal Data
Personal Data may be communicated to specific subjects, for the performance of the Services requested and for the fulfillment of legislative requirements.
In particular, your Personal Data will be communicated to:
- parties delegated and/or appointed by Dimoremilano to carry out the activities or part of the activities related to the provision of the Services requested and any other external collaborators to whom the communication is necessary for the correct execution of the Services;
- to supervisory authorities, judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to all those to whom communication is required by law.
The data processed will not in any case be divulged.
- Transfer of Personal Data to a Third Country
The user’s Personal Data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU, except for services expressly requested by the user or specific cases for which the Data Controller will adopt adequate guarantees and will inform the user.
- Right of the User
The User has the right to obtain, at any time, confirmation of the presence of his/her Personal Data and the purposes for which the data is processed. The user also has the right to request the updating, rectification, cancellation or blocking of Personal Data and to oppose their processing in whole or in part.
The user’s privacy rights are explained below. In particular:
- user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning him/her is being processed and to obtain access to his/her Personal Data and the following information.
The user has the right to obtain the indication:
- the identity and contact details of the Data Controller and, where applicable, his representative;
- the contact details of the Data Protection Officer, where applicable;
- the categories of Personal Data, their origin, the purposes of the Processing for which such data are intended and the legal basis of the Processing;
- if any, the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or third parties;
- the recipients or categories of recipients of the Personal Data, if any;
- where applicable, of the Controller’s intention to transfer Personal Data to a third country or an international organization and of the existence or absence of a Commission adequacy decision or of reference to appropriate or adequate safeguards and of the ways of obtaining a copy of such data or of the place where they are made available.
In addition to the above information, Dimoremilano informs the user of the following rights:
- to know the period of conservation of Personal Data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- to ask the Data Controller for access to Personal Data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the Processing concerning him/her or to oppose its processing, as well as the right to the portability of the data;
- if the Processing is based on the User’s Consent, the existence of the right to withdraw it at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the Processing based on the Consent given before the withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor or similar Community bodies);
- know whether the disclosure of Personal Data is a legal or contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract, and whether the User has an obligation to provide Personal Data as well as the possible consequences of failure to provide such data;
- to be knowledge of the existence of an automated decision making process, including profiling, and, where such process produces legal effects concerning him/her or significantly affects his/her person, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences in relation to such processing for the user.
The user also has the right:
- to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning him/her without undue delay. Considering the purposes of the Processing, the user has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete Personal Data, also by providing an additional statement;
- to receive Personal Data concerning him/her in a commonly used and easily readable format and to transfer such data to another data controller without hindrance;
- to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of Personal Data concerning him/her, connected to the Data Controller’s obligation to delete the Personal Data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
– the Personal Data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– the user withdraw the consent on which the Processing is based and if there is no other legal basis for the Processing;
– the user opposes the Processing and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the Processing;
– the Personal Data has been unlawfully processed;
– Personal Data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the Data Controller is subject;
- to obtain from the Controller a limitation of the processing operations.
In order to exercise the above rights, as well as to receive information regarding the parties to whom the data is communicated, or parties who, as data processors or persons in charge, may become aware of the data, the user may contact Dimoremilano, sending a request to the latter using the contact details indicated in this notice and available on the Dimoremilano website and in Dimoremilano communications.
The Data Controller provides the user with information on the action taken with regard to a request submitted by the user without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt of the request. This deadline may be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The Data Controller shall inform the user of this extension, and of the reasons for the delay, within one month of receipt of the request. If the user submits the request by electronic means, the information shall, where possible, be provided by electronic means, unless otherwise specified by the user.
- Treatment duration
The Treatment of Personal Data will have a duration equal to that necessary for the performance of the Services requested, to which must be added the additional period provided for by law in compliance with civil, fiscal and tax obligations in force.
At the end of the period of Treatment of Personal Data, the latter shall be deleted or made permanently anonymous.
- Legal basis for the Treatment
The legal basis of the Treatment is the User’s Consent, the fulfilment of a contractual obligation and the provisions of the law.
- Responsible for data processing
The updated list of data processors is kept at Dimoremilano’s registered office and the user may request it at any time.
- Changes to this policy
This information may be subject to change. We therefore recommend that you check this information regularly and refer to the most up-to-date version.